Timestamp server, a commercial application that applies to prove the existence and status of documents or data at a specific point in time. Regularly creating current timestamps can make sure the continuity of audit trails.
Long-term archiving can be done year after year even after the old signature certificate expires. Timestamp Server is only available as a network device.
TimeStamp that can protect file and data authenticity
Provides RFC 3161 standard time stamp communication protocol over HTTP, TCP, IPv4, and IPv6 network protocols
- Power supply provides Redundant power supply
- Need to support PKCS#10 and PKCS#7 for time stamp signature digital certificate request and import
Network Time Protocol (NTP) is required to synchronize to external standard time sources
- The hardware code module (HSM) used is subject to FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification
- Compliance with ETSI technical specifications TS102023 “Policy Requirements for Timestamping Authorities”
- Authorization does not limit the number of connections
- RSA 1024 bits time stamp signature efficiency must be 340 times per second (inclusive), RSA 2048 bits time stamp signature efficiency must be 70 times per second (inclusive)
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) in GB and GC environments is more than 100,000 hours (25°C)
- Hash algorithm SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-3, RIPEMD-160, MD-5
- The length of the RSA key can be at least 8192bits
COPYRIGHT © 2019 RUITING CO., LTD.