Damballa protects any type of server or endpoint device including PCs, Macs,Unix,iOS,Android and embedded system across corporate,ISP and telco networks.Damballa protects more than 300 millioon endpoints worldwide at mid-size and large enterprises in every major market.
- The complete real network behavior detection technology, monitoring real network packets (not the behavior detection in the sandbox for playing house), quickly discovering hidden malicious software, even the most advanced Sandbox-Aware malicious software can not be escaped from the eyes.
- No need to install Agent software, and it doesn’t need to rely on sandboxes, so it is not restricted from the type of platforms.And it can support all kinds of servers connecting with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Symbian, embedded, and PC, mobile phone, tablet, POS…
- The DGA (Domain Generation Algorithm) detecting patent–can intelligently find rapidly changeable malicious URLs in C&C hosts.
- There are currently 400 million devices worldwide protected by Damballa Failsafe.
- Automatically detecting and analyzing suspicious executable files and PDF files to discover zero-day or unknown malware attacks in the network.
Quickly identifing C&C behaviors and the amounts of cybercriminals on corporate networks.
- Provides complete, accurate, and immediate evidences of malware and malicious communication-related infections.
- Blocks criminal communications to prevent data from being stolen.
- Provides complete detection evidences and traceable events sequence, and provide operation patch to reduce vulnerabilities.
※Damballa Failsafe provides security teams a clear and operational intelligent analysis and reduces wasting time in tracing misjudged caveats.
In addition,the traces collected by Communication Profiler will be given to Case Analyzer to judge and then draw conclusions – not just warnings – but also to find out high-risk devices which have been controled by cybercriminals.
- It’s the exclusive solution that can automatically detect the highest-risk devices controlled by cybercriminals in enterprises.
- Protects more than 400 million devices worldwide.
- Has access to the world’s major vertical industries and the largest ISPs and telecom enterprise.